/* This is my First Java Application Program.
Geekyshows is awesome that’s why I will subscribe Geeky Shows Youtube Channel */
public static void main (String args)
/* This is my First Java Application Program. Geekyshows is awesome that’s why I will subscribe Geeky Shows Youtube Channel */
This is useful for developing the understandability in your program. Everything between /* and */ is ignored by the compiler.
Defines a class named Geekyshows using a keyword class.
public static void main (String args[ ] )
This is the point from where the program will start the execution. This program starts the execution by calling main ( ) method.
• public - public keyword is used to control the access of various class members. If member is public it can be accessed outside the class. So we have to declare main ( ) as public because it has to be invoked by the code outside the class when program is executed.
• static - Static key word allows the main ( ) method to be executed without creating an object of that class.
• void - void means main ( ) method does not return any value.
• String – It is a predefined class.
• args [ ] – It is a variable of String class
Note – Variable name can be different.
• System – It is a predefined class in java.lang package.
• out – It is object of PrintStream class.
• println – It is a method which is defined in PrintStream class.
• Hello Geekyshows – Its message.