GoDaddy is a publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company. As of 2014, GoDaddy was said to have had more than 59 million domain names under management, making it the world's largest ICANN-accredited registrar. It serves more than 12 million customers and employs more than 4,000 people.
1. Open your web browser then go to www.godaddy.com
2. Click Sign in button then choose either New Customer or Sign in. If you do not have any registered email id in godaddy then Click on Create My Account or if you have already registered email ID then write your username and password and click Sign in button.
4. This is a survey, simply click No thanks and bypass it.
5. Now click on Domain then click on Domain Search.
6. Type your website and click on Search button if your website name is still available then you are lucky. If it is showing unavailable then try again with a different website name.
7. Click Select
8. Click Continue to Cart
9. In this screen you will see some other stuff like do you want privacy for your website etc if you do not want anything simply click on Continue to cart.
10. Now this screen shows that how much exactly you need to pay for this domain. However, you can apply Promo codes to reduce the domain price. Now click on Proceed to Checkout.
11. Fill the billing information and come to the Payment information section, in this section you need to select your payment mode like in this example I am going to select Net Banking. After selecting Payment Mode click Continue.
12. Check your billing information and check I agree T&C box then click on Place your order.
13. Now select your Payment mode again, in this example I am going to select Net Banking then choose your Bank Name. You can uncheck the box which says “Save your bank name with CCAvenue checkout for future payments. What is it exactly? CCAvenue wants to save your bank name in their own database for boosting up your payment mode. It means when you will pay for another domain you do not need to select your bank name that’s it. Now Click on Make Payment.
14. As you can see now it redirected us to SBI online banking website so now simply login with your net banking ID and password and make payment.
Like it ? Share it.