Android is a very interesting and very interface and it has become very popular among mobile and gadget users been the operating system use now. The problem users face now is how to disable or unlock android phone password or pattern lock which has become common now. So, If you also forgot your android mobile's password or you have forgot your pattern lock then no need to worry i am going to tell you how can you reset your pattern lock without using gmail or any other things.
- First you need to switch off your Android device.
- After switching off your android device, press your Up volume button + Power button and hold it too along with the volume up button. (Sometime you have to press “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button” So if above key combination will not work for you try this one.)
- It will start a secret terminal interface.
- Then press to use Home button for scroll up and down.
- Then you will get to the choose option DELETE ALL USER DATA.
- Select the option and wait
- Your device will take some time but after it will restart and you will find out your android device has been unlocked.
Warning - This is the process of getting back the factory setting, in this case may be your mobile data/setting will be reset. Kindly eject your Micro card before trying this.
Like it ? Share it.