ISECOM is an open, collaborative, security research community established in January 2001. The goal is to provide practical security awareness, research, certification and business integrity. ISECOM provides certification, training support, and project support services for non-partisan and vendor-neutral funding of projects and infrastructure and assures that their training programs, standards, and best practices are truly neutral of national or commercial influence.
ISECOM is chartered as a commercial-free and non-partisan organization in the USA and Spain. The ISECOM Board of Directors reflects 6 countries representing thousands of members and volunteers from around the world. In a world of increasing commercial misrepresentation in security, ISECOM enables logical and rational decision-making in security, integrity, privacy, and safety.
One of the most well-known projects of ISECOM is the OSSTMM, which is a peer-reviewed methodology for performing security tests and metrics.
To assure qualified training and professional certification ISECOM provides certification exams, such as
- OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst Accredited Certification (OPSA)
- OSSTMM Professional Security Tester Accredited Certification (OPST)
- OSSTMM Professional Security Expert Accredited Certification (OPSE)
- OSSTMM Wireless Security Expert (OWSE)
- Certified Trust Analyst (CTA)
- Security Awareness Instructor (SAI)
Official Website : Click Here
Like it ? Share it.