The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-supported professional organization. The EC-Council is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The EC-Council is known primarily as a professional certification body. Its best-known certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker. It also operates a series of IT security conferences and cosponsored SC Magazine's 2007 salary survey, as well as the EC-Council University.
The EC-Council is best known for its professional certifications for the IT security field. It offers numerous certifications in a variety of fields related to IT security, including disaster recovery, secure programming, e-Business and general IT security knowledge.
IT Security Professional Certifications -
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- EC-Council Certified VOIP Professional (ECVP)
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA)
- EC-Council Certified Computer Investigator (ECCI)
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer C|CISO
- Security 5 (Security|5)
- Network 5 (Network|5)
- Wireless 5 (Wireless|5)
- Fundamentals in Computer Forensics
- Fundamentals in Information Security
- Fundamentals in Network Security
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
Official Website : Click Here
Like it ? Share it.