(Sorry Could not provide you Screenshot for this tutorial but i will update this tutorial again with screenshot soon)
- First of all download this apps Click Here
- Unzip file then Copy and paste the downloaded file in your Backtrack OS desktop.
- Open Terminal
- Type chmod +x 3gusbmodem (Press enter)
- Type ./3gusbmodem –interactive (Press Enter)
- Select Connect with 3G (Click Ok)
- Wait till next process it will take some second/minute.
- Select Option Kernel Module (Click OK)
- Select Your Network APN e.g. for Tata docomo select tata.docomo.internet (Click Ok)
- Type anything as a user name e.g. Geeky (Click OK)
- Type anything as a password e.g. Shows (Click OK)
- Click OK
- Now You successfully connected. Enjoy.
Download Link : 3gusbmodem
Kindly Report if download link broken. I will upload it again. Comment or Mail
Like it ? Share it.